Article: 'Radio Star' Irene, "I had no idea about my dating rumors with Park Bogum"
Source: X Sports News via Nate
1. [+677, -36] Come on... if she doesn't know how to talk on her own, then at least answer the questions the seniors are asking you;;; she didn't even seem like she wanted to be there..
2. [+653, -30] The power of SM... getting Irene slots on all these variety shows when it's clear that she's not putting forth any effort and lacks any talking talent at all.. imagine all the girl groups who desperately want opportunities like this..
3. [+331, -15] Irene-ssi... whether or not you're good at talk shows doesn't matter, if you landed a guest slot, then at least look like you're putting in some effort...
4. [+105, -7] It's always those who desperately want opportunities like this that never get them. What is Irene doing? As if she deserves this opportunity at all? ㅋ Please at least act like you're trying... it looks like they just cast some dim-witted kid who has no drive at all
5. [+92, -2] I don't want to see her on varieties anymore
6. [+88, -3] The least she could do was show that she was interested... It made me nervous whenever the camera panned to her. Isn't she being paid to be on the show??
7. [+87, -8] I really have to wonder how much she was paid for basically doing nothing on the show
8. [+78, -21] She thinks she can just sit there and get away with it? ㅋㅋ She obviously knows that SM and her pretty looks will cover up anything for her
9. [+73, -5] SM-ah... stop putting your idols on shows that don't match their personalities, it's only getting them hate
10. [+66, -17] Please don't come out on varieties again. So boring, doesn't even respond to others when they're talking.. how did she become a celebrity? She's in a job that is dependent on being loved by the public to get paid and she doesn't even put in any effort on the show. It's not even that she doesn't have variety skills, she just plain doesn't have the drive to put in effort.
11. [+62, -3] Why should the public care if she's shy? That's her problem. If she's on the show to make money, then she needs to deliver. She looks like she doesn't even care that this is her job.
12. [+56, -3] I started off the show thinking Irene will probably not get much screentime because of the other guests and started to feel bad for her but when she actually got screentime and opportunities to talk, I began to wonder why she bothered guesting on the show at all. She has no talent, nothing at all.. did she insist on being on the show or did SM force her on it? She might as well have sat out.
13. [+54, -3] She really did look uninterested the whole time ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
14. [+51, -3] If SM was going to have anyone on the show, it should've been Joy or Wendy or Yeri. The three have some variety skills judging from 'Knowing Bros'... Irene is pretty but variety is definitely not for her. Irene's a fixed member on 'Laundry Day' but Joy outshone her as the guest. After the reactions to this 'Radio Star', I doubt SM will put Irene on another talk show again...
15. [+50, -3] If you're being paid to do a job, at least pretend you're trying. There are seniors much older than you who are doing their best to entertain viewers, what're you even there for??? Don't come back on varieties again tsk tsk
16. [+48, -1] I felt it when she was on 'Knowing Bros', she really doesn't even have 1% of any variety talents. To make matters worse, her attitude was so arrogant today. Does she think she's popular enough to get away with that kind of attitude now? There are a ton of people dying for opportunities like this, how is she not grateful? What's up with the attitude? Tell your company you don't want to do it if you don't want to.
17. [+46, -6] Irene's going to need another member with her if she goes on another show like this... she's too introverted
18. [+43, -19] She's like the second Krystal... pretty, good dancer, so you want to keep her in the group, but doesn't put forth even an ounce of effort on TV shows..
1. [+507, -31] Burst out laughing at Seo Yuri, Moon Hee Jun, and Tony ㅋㅋㅋ Irene needs to reflect a bit
2. [+463, -44] Who is this Irene or whatever kid? She looks like she's missing a few screws in her head
3. [+420, -31] Moon Hee Jun and Seo Yuri are so funny. Irene, however... knowing that there are a long list of celebrities dying for an opportunity on a public broadcast variety like this needs to show at least a bit of effort for the opportunity she was given. Being introverted is not an excuse. You can still show effort as an introvert, but she didn't have any drive at all. Why was she on the show?
4. [+61, -8] Whoever that nugu Irene rookie is, if she's getting paid to be on the show, she better shape up and start doing her job. She doesn't look like she's anything special to be able to get away with just sitting there doing nothing. She would've been fired if this was any other job. Learn from how hard your seniors are working. What were they thinking sitting a kid like her down on that seat?
5. [+37, -2] I don't know why SM bothers with putting Irene on variety shows and wasting casting money. She's already shown on multiple varieties that she's an introverted personality. Even after all the effort 'Knowing Bros' put in her, she still failed... She's popular enough that she doesn't need variety shows like this anymore. Why force it? Such a disgusting waste of money