Go Ara volunteers in Zambia




Article: "Is this reality?" Go Ara breaks down in tears in Zambia

Source: Herald Pop via Naver

1 [+4,162, -159] Whenever I see things like this, I get tearful and feel bad too but it's hard to do anything more than that. You can't just be sad about it forever. My own life makes me tear up too ㅠ ㅋㅋ

2. [+2,954, -100] I want to go do volunteer work too but my own life is hard enough

3. [+2,072, -78] Her heart's as pretty as her face

4. [+1,913, -53] Makes me reflect for feeling stressed over the little things

5. [+1,271, -21] Poor kids... sigh

6. [+156, -6] It's hard to actually make the decision to go volunteer somewhere like that... what a kind heart. Hopefully she does a lot of great things before she comes back.

7. [+154, -8] Hopefully one day we'll see a day where everyone lives happily ㅜ

8. [+146, -9] I feel bad when I see things like this and then I feel bad for myself for having to eat lunch out of a lunch box from the convenience store

-