Article: Chanel pays for 4 million won a night hotel stay for G-Dragon
Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate
1. [+2,409, -105] 'Infinity Challenge' is really the only show that abuses GD around~~ ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+1,907, -95] For all this respect he gets, he acts like such a ditz on 'Infinity Challenge'.. ㅋㅋ
3. [+1,400, -120] The point here is that his worth is being recognized..
4. [+93, -7] Wouldn't say the same for his image in Korea but it's good to see someone from our country getting VVIP treatment from a world-renowned brand like this
5. [+80, -6] Such a special guy... his influence around Asia must really be huge
6. [+65, -7] Even gets proper respect in Europe, amazing
7. [+55, -12] Shouldn't we be proud that a Korean celebrity is getting treatment like this...? I bet if any of the hate commenters switched bodies with GD for one day, they wouldn't want to go back to their own lives... Just praise someone for the good things they're doing instead of leaving hate.
8. [+45, -4] Chanel's bags cost more than that hotel stay... and imagine how many bags they sell in a day ㅋ
9. [+36, -7] GD's quite popular in Europe. I wish our K-Pop stars would start focusing on building their popularity in Europe or America instead of Asia
10. [+32, -10] Makes his haters look pathetic
11. [+28, -4] He must've been such a good person in his past life... how is his life this good
12. [+26, -3] Chanel obviously sees investment value in GD so they give him the treatment and respect they think he deserves... like the best replies say, it's only 'Infinity Challenge' that has their way with him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ