Article: '2 year debut anniversary' Yoo Seung Ok, "I did get popular off of my body. I won't give up working out"
Source: X Sports News via Nate
1. [+1,007, -14] Yeah, it's much better to admit the obvious. I hate how other stars who got popular for their bodies always whine about how they're only ever known for their bodies.
2. [+905, -21] Her words of wisdom: "If you eat a lot and don't exercise but still lose weight, there's an issue with your health!!!" Can't deny that..
3. [+684, -40] It's not like she ever did anything wrong to warrant so much hate. She's pretty and healthy and I really like that.
4. [+47, -1] Yeah, don't be ashamed of getting popular off of your body. Everyone's born with something they're good at in combination with the effort to make that shine like good brains, singing, acting, and a great body too. I don't get why you have to be treated low class just for being popular for your body. Be confident that you have a great body and stop trying to find other career paths to justify your fame. Jung Woo Sung himself said that being handsome is the best possible thing.
5. [+41, -3] I'm a woman and majored in physical exercise... I'm a licensed trainer as well. Yoo Seung Ok honestly has the best body I've ever seen. There is no woman in Korea who can beat her when it comes to body.
6. [+30, -3] I like that she's honest. Unlike other stars who wear cleavage baring outfits and shake their chest on stage only to turn around and go "I'm a singer, not just a chest!" ㅋㅋ
7. [+21, -4] Wasn't her original job a physical trainer? So of course she'd be known for her body, what else would she be known for? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+20, -2] Isn't her body seriously the best though? It's so hard to see an Asian body like hers. So jealous as a fellow woman. Can't even compare her to others like Yang Jung Won or Clara ㅋㅋ
9. [+18, -2] Her body's perfect
10. [+12, -3] Have to admit she's the best body in our country