Sulli smiles in a healthy new selca after injury


Article: "Shining beauty" Sulli shows healthy update since her injury

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+1,652, -89] Sulli-ya, it's great and all that you're living life the way you want since it's not harming anyone else but please don't do anything extreme. Being alive is better than not.

2. [+1,211, -77] I'm so scared of her now. I hope the people around her are taking care of her..

3. [+1,028, -197] She's aged so hard. She used to be my ideal type when she was in f(x)... how can someone just crumble this fast. Truly proves that a woman needs to be with the right man...

4. [+66, -24] I'm really sorry to say this but she seems so very weird. Find strength.

5. [+61, -22] Spooky

6. [+53, -12] Her gaze looks like she's on the verge of crying. Like she's trying really hard to show that she's fine, that she's happy. She should just let it all go and give a good cry. Let it all go and start life anew...

7. [+39, -11] She looks a bit sick here. Anyway, there seems to be nothing going on with her boyfriend, and despite all the hate she gets for being an attention wh*re, I wish her the best and a happy life. I feel bad for her lately...

8. [+34, -7] What is this selca? "Oppa didn't break up with me after I slit my wrist hehe ^^"

9. [+30, -1] She's smiling in this picture but why does she look sad to me

10. [+28, -3] You're a precious person. Think of yourself importantly, love yourself. Be a good person.

11. [+23, -0] Why does she look like she's crying even though she's smiling...

12. [+20, -4] Does she get sick if she doesn't post on SNS for even a day or what? Sigh, such an attention wh*re

-