Article: 'Abnormal' Jun Somi, "JYP's dating ban is 3 years... a sticky situation"
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
1. [+125, -5] Jun Somi's only 19 years old even 3 years later... TT
2. [+104, -6] Even if she waits 3 years, she's barely even 20 years old ㅋㅋㅋ but I'm pretty sure the 3 years start after your official debut. She's going to have to train for 2 and a half more years for JYP to release another girl group since they already have Twice.
3. [+101, -7] Obviously the agency is going to look down on dating since it cuts down on your popularity by a lot ㅋㅋ
4. [+14, -5] She'll still be in her early twenties anyway..
5. [+11, -5] She looks like she has such a great personality, and pretty too ㅎㅎ
6. [+10, -2] She's so young that they could extend it to 5 years, she'd still be young then too
7. [+8, -11] She looks a bit like Park Gyuri, looks so much older than her age
8. [+3, -0] Korea's the opposite of Hollywood. Your popularity goes up if you start dating in Hollywood but drops in Korea.