B2ST establishes their own agency 'Good Luck'


Article: [Exclusive] B2ST eventually sets up their own agency

Source: Sports Donga via Nate

1. [+430, -8] Good job!!!!!!! Hopefully Cube stops being petty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+294, -12] I'm someone in their late twenties who stopped fangirling over idols for a long time but I support B2ST ㅠㅠ they have a great vocalist in Yang Yoseob and the other members can hold their own so I hope this is an opportunity for brighter days ahead... I still listen to songs like 'Caffeine' on cold days such as these days!

3. [+243, -7] Hopefully there's nothing but brighter days ahead with the fans! I am always on your side, and always supporting you! I want to see B2ST soar back high

4. [+21, -1] There are so many groups that ended things on bad terms with their agencies and never end back up on TV again. It was only Shinhwa that showed there was a way, and I hope B2ST is another group that shows that longevity is possible with Shinhwa.

5. [+16, -0] As a first generation idol fan, I don't know any of the newer groups but I do wish that B2ST ends up with the same fate as Shinhwa and has a long running career.

-



Source: Naver

1. [+5,499, -93] Cube better shut up and not put out any articles denying it...

2. [+4,101, -78] You boys worked so hard, I support this second phase of your careers

3. [+2,979, -64] I'll support whatever the five of you decide! Let's keep going, I'll follow along

4. [+2,688, -96] Sob ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ love you guys ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ let's keep going, love you B2ST ㅜㅜ I'll always be following ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+2,164, -88] Always thankful, let's keep going together

-

Article: B2ST establishes agency 'Good Luck'... undetermined whether they can keep their team name

Source: Sports Chosun via Naver

1. [+3,812, -29] Change your team name to B2UTY, and your fanclub name can be B2ST ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- I like this idea ㅋㅋㅋ
- You're so smart ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- Wow ㅋㅋㅋ so smart ㅋㅋㅋ I hope B2ST sees this comment ㅋㅋㅋ
- ㅋㅋㅋ Good idea, B2ST fans are so sensible

2. [+1,498, -29] I'll follow you no matter what you decide, let's go B2ST ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+1,196, -29] Love you B2ST ㅠㅠㅠ good luck

4. [+205, -3] Change it to 'The B2ST', what's a team name matter anyway

5. [+199, -4] There has been a lot of fraud with Chinese companies so be careful... I remember B2ST as the respectful kids who even bowed and greeted the janitor ajumma at all their performances... I'm not a fan because I'm a man myself but I don't want them frauded or anything

-