Article: 'SNL8' issues second apology over B1A4 sexual harassment controversy "It's not only Lee Se Young to blame"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+836, -56] Yeah, I'm sure a complete stranger coming up to you to grope your penis will totally ease your anxiety and help you laugh and give you a fighting spirit. No, this is totally Lee Se Young to blame for not knowing the difference between a "mischievous joke" and a crime.
2. [+651, -36] A "mischievous joke" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ SNL, you guys are just as big of trash for knowing that this is a crime and still choosing to defend her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This isn't a mischievous joke, this is a sex crime. Have they all lost their minds? As if groping them wasn't bad enough, they even recorded it and uploaded it for people to see, tsk tsk.
3. [+622, -39] Making me login and comment for the first time in my life. How are they trying to end this with a handwritten letter?
4. [+51, -1] Jang Dong Min had to be taken off his shows over what he said with words. Enough with the double standards.
5. [+45, -0] ㅋㅋ It's only this scandal that blew up because it involved idols but there have been countless other cases of female celebrities like Lee Guk Joo, Park Narae, Lee Se Young, and Ahn Young Mi doing this ot other male stars.
6. [+35, -1] Knock it off, FNC. This is completely Lee Se Young to blame. Don't be so pathetic trying to defend her;;
7. [+31, -0] Lee Se Young is the one who touched them and she's not to blame?
8. [+24, -0] You have to be joking, just take her off the show already. This scandal is pretty much a sexual harassment case against all the men of Korea. If a man had done something like this, it never would've ended with an apology. I never want to see her on TV again. I know that if we let this go with an apology, she'll be using this as gag material in a few months on another show.
1. [+5,078, -185] She would've been exiled if she was a male
2. [+4,382, -199] Unless SNL specifically told Lee Se Young to touch them, then yes, it is completely her to blame ㅡㅡ
3. [+4,048, -119] She's at fault and SNL's at fault too
4. [+2,994, -385] Blaming everyone basically means you're blaming no one. Lee Se Young needs to take the blame and reflect.
4. [+2,712, -392] The producers are super loyal for staying behind her through all of this, too bad the general sentiment is to take her off the show
5. [+758, -58] Their attitude about this is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ last time they were like "I never touched them though?" in such a cocky way
6. [+614, -18] SNL is to blame too for thinking that video was appropriate enough to upload on their Facebook
7. [+626, -25] You only have two options from here... if it's only Lee Se Young and Ahn Young Mi to blame, then take them off the show... if it's the producers to blame, take the show off air...
8. [+624, -43] Either way, the only option is to take the show off air