Article: [Exclusive] 'Loyal' Tiffany to star in Far East Movement's Don't Speak MV
Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver
1. [+3,854, -662] Would like to thank our ancestors after watching 'Infinity Challenge'
2. [+3,040, -556] Thank you Dr. Ahn Joong Geun... I love you ~^^
3. [+1,944, -258] And yet netizens never responded to news of MBN and YTN falsely reporting on Tiffany's news and getting warned for it
4. [+1,828, -331] Hating on celebrities with your keyboard isn't doing what's best for your country. It's recognizing what's wrong and finding the source of the issue and solving it from there that's really helping the country.
5. [+1,241, -370] Aren't some of you embarrassed writing misinformed comments as if they're facts? You know what the facts are? The facts are that she apologized twice already, was taken off her show, and has been on reflection for over three months. YTN and MBN were also warned for falsely reporting that Tiffany purposely uploaded those SNS posts with ill intentions.
6. [+221, -48] All of you antis acting like you love your country so much when really you just want another reason to hate. You'll end up in a lawsuit and have to blame your cat for typing those comments for you, huh? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+258, -63] I'm not saying that Tiffany did nothing wrong, I'm just saying if you're going to hate on her, hate on her for the right reasons. MBN and YTN falsely reported that Tiffany put up those posts with ill intentions and they were warned for it but of course no one cares about that part ㅋㅋ
8. [+83, -16] Logically, we all know that Tiffany didn't upload those posts on purpose with ill intentions, right? She had them up for all of three minutes on a moment of misjudgment and yet she's getting all sorts of unbelievable hate over it. I believe that we need to reflect over that just as much as her. Male celebrities who shoot hidden cameras, get caught at massage parlors, cause drunk driving accidents, etc all get away with so much more and still stay on TV. People are so lenient with male celebrities and yet hate on female celebrities like this...
9. [+151, -42] Koreans~ this is not the time to be wasting your time hating on an idol who made a mistake a long time ago. At least she recognized what her mistake was and apologized for it. She even took herself off all her shows.
10. [+61, -12] Yes, it's true that she made a mistake and that it was wrong. However, I don't believe that all of this criticism, hate, and spread of false rumors about her are right. What you all are doing is nothing short of exiling a person to their death.