Article: Pilot broadcast 'Entourage', highly anticipated vs messy production
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+1,765, -54] Failed to deliver on the anticipation
2. [+1,236, -52] It was provocative considering the original is an American drama but there was nothing else plot wise... the BGM was too distracting too. It's only the pilot episode so I'll give it time before passing judgment.
3. [+992, -38] Felt like there was too much going on... maybe because it's the first episode
4. [+732, -49] A messy drama indeed...
5. [+350, -14] I had no idea what was going on, watched about half before changing the channel
6. [+321, -6] A drama like this needs to be cool about the provocative topics it covers but it tries too hard to "act" cool about it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it comes off as trying too hard
7. [+320, -10] The drama has ADHD... way too much going on~
8. [+277, -6] I guess I wasn't the only one who thought it was too distracting. For how highly anticipated it was, there's really nothing to watch under the lid ㅋㅋㅋ Should've just rated the drama 19+ and gone all out ㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+298, -7] Completely boring, and the actors couldn't deliver on any of their lines so you never had any idea what they were saying.. and mid-drama, there's a crappy actor who ruins it for good. Maybe because they felt the need to live up to the American drama but it felt like they were forcing all these erotic scenes with random kissing everywhere that just threw everything off. Both the director and the scriptwriter are at fault for this. For how much hype this drama drummed up, it didn't deliver at all, including Lee Dong Hwi and Lee Kwang Soo ㅡㅡ
2. [+234, -4] The drama not only failed to deliver on the original work but doesn't even live up to half of it
3. [+182, -3] Boring...
4. [+26, -4] The derama's just boring. The actors are all lackluster in terms of talent aside from Jo Jin Woong, who has to carry the entire thing on his own;; How upsetting that such a dismal drama is coming from tvN of all channels ㅡㅡ;;
5. [+19, -1] So why is Sohee in this drama again? She's practically reading her scripts out of a book ㅋㅋ
6. [+19, -4] Flop of a drama
7. [+18, -6] A mess considering how great the casting sounded ㅠㅠ
8. [+11, -0] I've never seen a drama that started off with heavy media play ever deliver on the promises. Who knew that this would apply to a tvN drama too..
1. [+741, -29] Drama smells like a flop;;; so much going on, didn't know what to focus on ㅠ I waited really long for this too so the disappointment is really big
2. [+725, -28] Why did they force the cameos who can't even act in the middle? ㅋㅋ IOI was damn horrible at acting
3. [+603, -16] I was looking forward to it... but it was pretty boring
4. [+53, -4] Has there ever been a drama from tvN that failed? If not, this will be their first
5. [+47, -4] Watched till the end and it was so boring... should I keep watching..
6. [+34, -1] Utterly boring...
7. [+33, -0] Highly anticipated... but the drama had too much going on. Couldn't hear their lines because of the loud music, the leads were awkward in their exchanges ㅜ big disappointment here ㅜ but it's still the first episode so I trust it'll get better~
8. [+27, -0] Couldn't hear their lines at all. As if their diction wasn't bad enough already but couple that with the loud BGM and you can't hear anything. Jo Jin Woong's hard carrying, and I like Seo Kang Joon taking a lighter hand with his acting but it's way too light now... that manager guy is good though ㅋ
Article: 'Entourage' Seo Kang Joon and Ahn Sohee's awkward but fresh chemistry
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+278, -27] Ahn Sohee was awkward
2. [+238, -19] They were indeed awkward, don't know about fresh..
3. [+194, -18] I had to stop after watching 10 minutes, so damn boring
4. [+34, -9] Ahn Sohee was disgustingly bad in 'Train to Busan' too
5. [+22, -3] Hmm, Sohee's pretty but it felt like watching Seohyun from 'Moon Lovers'??? The type that looks pretty and charming as a singer but you have no idea what their charms are supposed to be as an actor ㅜ.ㅜ there's definitely a gap between a singer and an actor