Article: SM, YG, JYP... the big 3 go head to head on the November charts... battle till the year-end
Source: Sports Chosun via Naver
1. [+250, -12] November is really insane
2. [+279, -27] SM will lead in physical sales, JYP and YG in digital... I think all three will be just fine this year. They've all turned a profit, no point in fighting over who's the best. I just hope YG puts out Big Bang's album as promised...
3. [+188, -14] It's been such a while since we've had a brimming year-end like this ㅋㅋ
4. [+180, -31] Eh? What has YG done this year other than debut Black Pink?
5. [+72, -18] I'd give the year to JYP honestly... even Twice is #1 right now and 'Cheer Up' is pretty much confirmed to be #1 for the annual chart. 'TT' was released two weeks ago and is still at #1 despite the comeback rushes of other artists...
6. [+69, -17] Twice released their comeback first and is taking #1, they do indeed seem to be the trend
7. [+74, -19] JYP is all killing it right now
8. [+47, -10] It's JYP's year... and it's not only Twice that has done well for them either
9. [+31, -5] Does SM even care about Red Velvet anymore.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ?
10. [+25, -5] It's great that SM is promoting all of their artists but they need to let them rest... This is EXO's third promo this year alone, and they're going to release another winter album too...
11. [+39, -10] Twice fans are really stepping it up lately in terms of support and JYP is really all inning on one group focus-wise too...
12. [+22, -5] I'd leave ChenBaekXi out of this~~~ their digital ranking is a mess
13. [+15, -3] I'd give Taeyeon more credit for SM than ChenBaekXi, no?