Article: T-ara "We've passed the most critical mark for idols - the 7 year mark... no plans for member leaves or disbandment"
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+7,674, -379] The public is already done with them, they're only hanging on by support of their foreign fans
2. [+5,760, -143] Before they even reached the 7 year mark, they've gone through double the scandals that most other groups go through, so..
3. [+5,146, -323] Only hanging on by their foreign fans ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+3,478, -170] Oh but you've gone through so many other critical marks other than that
5. [+3,083, -156] They make a ton of money in China so ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+1,124, -79] What a joke that they say they can see Hwayoung with a smile now ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+858, -35] I commend them for their determination
8. [+757, -40] It's amazing how nevermind Hwayoung but they've kicked out all their new members and it's only the original sticking together
9. [+784, -54] Jiyeon's hilarious, she says she can see Hwayoung's face without a big deal anymore..
10. [+508, -29] They're probably super close with one another since they've gone through so much together whether it's the good or bad..
11. [+322, -24] Isn't every new day a critical struggle for them
12. [+325, -31] I can hear their Chinese fans rushing into this article already (foreign fans have been mass upvoting comments in T-ara articles with English comments)
13. [+256, -22] At least Hwayoung made it out with her sanity in tact, they still had that one young member who lost her mind while with them before eventually leaving. How scary.
14. [+214, -13] They used to be one of the best girl groups ever before crumbling and now aren't they just a group hanging on entirely because they themselves want to keep it afloat? They may be popular with foreign fans but definitely not in Korea
15. [+175, -20] It's ironic how the one team that needs to disband is still here while the other teams who would be doing so well if only they had met better agencies are all disbanding one after the other...