[Pann] Joke gone too far? Cosmic Girls' Eunseo tells fan to "die"


Pann: Female idol tells her fan to die

Q. I'm always amazed at nuna's beauty, what do I do?
Cosmic Girls Eunseo: Die

-

1. [+308, -3] She seems to speak too harshly just to sound really friendly but that's where her lack of intelligence shows

2. [+263, -4] That fan is pretty dumb himself too (spelled 'what do I do' wrong)... anyway, that female idol, sigh..

3. [+223, -4] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at the way she talks to her own fan

4. [+105, -38] No different from Nayeon who told her fan that the Han River is warm

5. [+100, -0] She should really be grateful that she's a nugu

6. [+99, -0] Pann would be going nuts if she was a more popular idol ㅋ

7. [+96, -0] That's really harsh... I'd totally be put off if my favorite idol wrote something like that on my post-it for him

8. [+69, -0] What the... I was actually beginning like to like Cosmic Girls because of their song but this pisses me off ㅋㅋㅋ "Die"? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+50, -1] Who is she anyway? I only know Yoo Yeonjung and Sungso from that group ㅋ

10. [+39, -1] She's crazy, what a crazy b*tch;; messed up

11. [+37, -0] From the misspelling of 'what do I do' to the "die" response, what a cancerous fan and singer duo... How could you even tell your own fan who bought your album to go die?

12. [+33, -0] What the, I feel bad for him

13. [+28, -0] Who is this nugu? It wouldn't even be enough for her to be bowing in gratitude to her fans but she tells them to go die? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You're going to lose fans you never even had to begin with~~ ㅎㅎ

14. [+23, -1] How can you say something like that... yeah, she really needs to be grateful she's a nugu and this isn't more scandalous

15. [+22, -0] I'd leave the fandom if my favorite singer did something like this ㅋㅋㅋ she's crazy

-