Article: Stars gather strength on SNS and at Gwanghwamun... netizens claim "YG's home party was tactless"
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+744, -41] It's their freedom to throw a party or whatever but did they have to share the pictures? Just think before you act, and have some sense...
2. [+667, -46] Big Bang would've been exiled already if they were a female idol group. TOP was the original star of controversy for the rising sun flag, nevermind all the drug and car accident scandals, tsk tsk tsk.
3. [+606, -32] Looks like Seungri was the one who uploaded the pictures. Totally proves that he lives his life without using his brain ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+37, -10] Honestly, it doesn't really matter, but I just hate the fact that it's coming from YG of all companies, a pithole of criminals. All those scandals with GD, Park Bom, and TOP but they get away with it every time with media play and their stupid fangirls. Disgusting.
5. [+34, -6] It's up to the celebrities whether they participate in the rally or not but I have to admit that YG looks like they live without using their brains. It'd be better if they kept their party private, without sharing pictures... but YG proves to be YG.
6. [+34, -6] Considering all the rumors surrounding YG, it's hard to view it positively
7. [+31, -9] F*ck ㅋㅋㅋ I knew the YG idiots were dumb as rocks but I didn't know they were this psycho too
8. [+29, -1] No one would criticize them if they kept it private and quiet, but of course they had to show off like it was some huge party. Can't tell if they just aren't aware of what's going on or they're just that senseless...
9. [+26, -5] Throwing a party's fine, it would've just been better for them to keep their pictures private...
10. [+24, -6] Even during the Sewol Ferry crisis, GD put up a picture on SNS of himself hanging out at the beach. His stupid fangirls defended him at the time saying so what if he's at the beach and the scandal was buried. On top of that, Seungri put up a picture of himself wearing a police uniform after his car accident which is a total joke to actual policemen... TOP then spammed his SNS full of pictures of pig buttholes after Shin Min Ah's dating rumors went out. They're just hopeless kids all around. Tiffany's rising sun flag controversy is aegyo compared to Big Bang.
11. [+18, -3] Others sacrifice their blood, time, and effort for this society while these free loaders enjoy all the benefits of it
12. [+18, -6] We're not saying that they should be participating in the rally or sitting at home all sad and depressed... we're saying that considering the state the country is in, they should not have shared pictures of their party on SNS. It's amazing how YG casts all these smart people of various fields but none of them seem to realize basic sense like this..