Article: 'Diva comeback' Hyorin steals the show with sexy shake dance on 'Inkigayo'
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+279, -15] Hmm.. I think her make up style makes her face look weird... and the journalist chose some bad screencaps as well
2. [+235, -12] Way too similar to Lee Hyori's 'U Go Girl' concept
3. [+187, -6] Should've just gone with a ballad...
4. [+34, -5] Not really feeling it now that she's alone... She's a good singer but she comes off as trying to copy foreign pop stars
5. [+33, -1] She's a really good singer... but her song just sounds like it has all the cliche pop elements. Nothing fresh about it... It's the type of song you listen to once and forget about ㅜ
6. [+31, -7] Looks like she copied Lee Hyori's make up style and concept but damn, that's something only Lee Hyori can pull off..
7. [+24, -3] The fact that she's super talented but hasn't had good solo results means it's the song to blame. She needs a song that brings out the huskiness and soul of her voice... this song is not it...
8. [+22, -3] I saw her perform this live and the song is just so bad and the entire performance just looked like she was doing some kiddie dance. Nothing powerful about it... the stage overpowers her ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
9. [+15, -1] Summer's over, this concept is a misfit
10. [+12, -1] This really is Lee Hyori's make up style ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ difference being Lee Hyori is actually pretty...
11. [+12, -1] The song is so average sounding... meanwhile her stage outfit and dance style are all mismatched ㅠㅠ what did they do to Hyorin ㅠ and what is that pink forest look that doesn't even match her
12. [+11, -1] Her clothes.... honestly, Hyorin's facial features aren't that modern looking so you need to dress her in simple clothes to make her look classy. Styles like this just bring out her tackiness... and please tone down the make up.