Article: 'Hiatus' Winner Nam Taehyun expresses feelings on SNS "I just want to sing"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+651, -37] Should've treated your members and staff better while you were still in the group... you can't choose to not be a team player and still want to sing...;;
2. [+610, -45] Well work on your character before you come back out
3. [+531, -32] This isn't something for you to be trying to resolve over SNS. You need to go have a discussion with your company or with a counselor. You know that your fans are watching your moves, don't put up ambiguous things that you know will start rumors and assumptions.
4. [+62, -1] Then go to a karaoke
5. [+51, -7] I wonder if he still throws cash at adults
6. [+47, -1] So YG is claiming he's sick while he claims he still wants to sing, does that mean he's not sick?? What's going on..?
7. [+47, -5] I can't stand that Winner's being left to rot like this. Their debut album was such a success but their fandom kept shrinking because of their lack of Korean promos ㅋㅋ I'd feel pretty miserable about it too especially after going through a difficult survival to finally debut and then getting nothing
8. [+39, -6] Isn't he sorry to the members at all
9. [+29, -21] So mean of YG... he's at a prime in his age and they're making him waste it all... If you combine their total hiatus, Jinwoo could've served in the army and been discharged already
10. [+24, -3] Nam Taehyun, if you're reading the comments here, listen up ㅡㅡ I really love Winner so I feel really bad for the other members all because of you. YG pushed you as the main for the new album and you dare screw them over? Kim Jinwoo is 27 years old next year and I feel horrible that he only has two albums to his name. I'm sure the truth will be revealed soon but you better stop posting about wanting to sing or whatever until then ㅡㅡ we all know that isn't the case. As a former fan of you, please stop harming Winner and just screw off.