Article: Ha Ji Won, "I saw the 'Gil Ra-im' controversy on the news... I hope she doesn't use my character's name for my new drama"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+1,426, -21] She probably won't use her new character's name because it's Jae-in... (TN: sounds like guilty/criminal 'jwe-in')
2. [+1,159, -22] Even Gil Ra-im doesn't want the president using her name ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+1,049, -19] Ugh, how annoying that must've felt ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4. [+46, -3] Why must we always be embarrassed of our president...
5. [+29, -4] The president's a total Hyun Bin fan, only used the name Gil Ra-im not because she likes Ha Ji Won or the character but for him
6. [+28, -2] How dare that devil use the name of such a loving character
7. [+19, -3] Park Geun Hye doesn't care about all the noise of protest but she's probably mad over Ha Ji Won saying this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+13, -3] So annoying that a drama I have fond memories of is now the topic of scandal
9. [+12, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+11, -2] When even celebrities are making fun of you like this, I'd be too embarrassed to stay in the country any longer