Article: Big Bang ranked 13th under top incomes under 30 years old "$44 million a year"
Source: Dispatch via Nate
1. [+917, -32] Wouldn't #1 be Jung Yoora?
2. [+779, -133] GD and Park Bom would've been jailed already if they weren't celebrities. And to think of all the scandals Big Bang has caused over the years... YG is definitely under the Choi Soon Shil line. A criminal agency that makes everything go away with cash.
3. [+630, -50] Make your money without breaking the law
4. [+50, -9] The jobs that really need to be paid like this are jobs like policemen, firemen, etc... but instead they're working in poor conditions for pay that doesn't even begin to compensate for what they actually deserve. Celebrities make way too much money... something's very wrong with our society.
5. [+30, -5] Haven't all of them gotten into scandals aside from Taeyang?
6. [+18, -2] So when is that list of celebrities under Choi Soon Shil being announced again?
1. [+2,983, -56] Big Bang is seriously keeping YG afloat
2. [+2,623, -199] What's it matter how much the Korean media or the fake daesangs mean when it's stats like this that really mean anything in the end
3. [+2,045, -102] Big Bang... just on another playing field
4. [+1,764, -110] Big Bang... truly amazing...
5. [+1,473, -83] Amazing... can't wait for their December comeback ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
6. [+323, -17] As expected of Korea's #1
7. [+347, -28] They're just on another playing field. Can't even compare to Korean idol groups who brag about winning #1 bought by their agencies.
8. [+284, -17] Big Bang will probably be just as popular 10 years from now ^^
9. [+269, -13] Big Bang > YG
10. [+297, -25] Big Bang's the one top no matter what anyone says