Article: [Direct Interview] 'Exam over' Twice's Dahyun "The lunch my members packed was the best"
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
1. [+256, -34] Why do they even bother when they never attend classes in college anyway ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+249, -32] Doesn't even talk about whether the test was hard or not, talks about how her lunch was delicious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ must be nice to have your future set for you already. Probably went in to take the exam knowing nothing other than the fact that the black on the paper were words and numbers...
3. [+151, -29] I don't care that celebrities get into departments related to entertainment, but I had a senior who was in Sunye's theater department and said that she never came to class after getting married ㅋ and Sunmi's still attending college after 6 years... like please just drop out if you're not even going to bother? Most other celebrities her age have graduated already at least ㅋㅋ
4. [+11, -2] Well Dahyun said in her interview that she didn't take the exam to apply for colleges but just for the sake of taking it... but she should've just done what Yoo Seung Ho or IU did and just give up the exam and applying to begin with fully knowing that they won't have time for college anyway.
5. [+6, -8] She put in effort as a trainee instead of studying so don't hate on her too much
6. [+6, -8] Visuals that no one on the streets would even look twice at if she wasn't a celebrity
7. [+4, -7] Dahyun has put in her hours training as a trainee so why put her down for that?
8. [+4, -2] I feel like I've seen 10 faces like her per grade in my high school
1. [+8,199, -331] Yeah well.. jealous that her future's set for her. I'm so scared right now wondering if I have to retake the exam next year...
2. [+7,992, -467] Her feelings after taking the test is now how hard it was but how delicious her lunch was ㅋㅋㅋ... jealous of her mindset
3. [+5,331, -284] I feel like I wouldn't have been able to focus if I was taking the exam in the same room as her ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+5,816, -528] While she gets to talk about how her lunch was delicious, others are crying about failing the exam... so jealous
5. [+3,028, -650] Those are saying they're jealous of her don't see that the issue isn't that black and white. It's not like Dahyun's been doing nothing all her life before the exam. While the rest of you were studying, she was practicing singing and dancing and pursuing a career that has a very low chance of success.
6. [+622, -171] People keep saying they're jealous of her but before this exam, she gave up all the free time of her youth to work towards an uncertain future
Article: Test taker kicked out because mother accidentally left her cellphone in her lunch box and it rang
Source: News 1 via Nate
1. [+2,968, -45] Wow, mother... how could you forget it in her lunch box ㅠㅠ it was obviously a mistake but now the student has to wait another year to take the test ㅠㅠ I'm so sad for her
2. [+2,265, -56] Aigoo, what to do ㅠㅠ the mother should've been more careful~~~
3. [+2,238, -44] Aigoo.. how can that mother see her kid's face now..
4. [+186, -4] So upsetting that she has to retake the exam... and to think of how hard the mother must be blaming herself for this mistake ㅜ find strength guys
5. [+167, -38] The mother probably worked so hard on packing her kid's lunch... so sad to think that the kid's going to go home and raise hell over it... I hope the kid will be understanding of the mother's mistake.
Article: Test taker trapped in elevator saved without a hitch
Source: News 1 via Nate
1. [+665, -8] As they say, sometimes bad things happen to ward off bigger misfortune. I hope that good luck finds his way after ^^
2. [+533, -6] Ugh!!! Just reading the article made my heart drop..!! It's still beating!
3. [+490, -6] How unlucky of him ㅋㅋ but the saying goes that bad things happen to ward off bigger misfortune so I hope he did well on the exam as a result!
4. [+14, -1] Of all the things to happen to you on exam day... glad that he made it to the exam though
5. [+6, -1] Aigoo ㅠㅠ think of how scared that kid must've been in the elevator the entire time.. hopefully he was able to collect himself before the exam. Consider it lucky misfortune!
Article: High school seniors head out to join candlelit rally as soon as test is over
Source: No Cut News via Nate
1. [+721, -21] The hope of our future~~~~~♡
2. [+689, -16] So proud of them... they must be so tired after taking the exam but instead of resting, they're out on this cold day to participate
3. [+649, -16] So proud of them
4. [+26, -3] You guys are the hope of our country~~~
5. [+26, -6] I took my test 17 years ago and went out to play like I had no responsibilities... I'm so sorry that you guys are out here today in the state our country is in ㅠㅠ
6. [+25, -4] So, so proud of them for participating like this when they deserve to take a break or go out to eat something nice
7. [+17, -4] You guys are our future, fighting!
8. [+16, -4] This damn president won't even let our high school seniors rest after taking the exam ㅜㅜ
9. [+15, -3] Us adults are sorry for making you kids come out when you should be celebrating the end of your exam...
10. [+14, -3] Good job on the exam, we're so proud of you, and so sorry this had to happen...