Article: Song Ji Hyo, "I don't think I could dump my partner if he cheated on me"
Source: Star Today via Nate
1. [+700, -41] Sounds like she's speaking from experience. I feel it.
2. [+540, -100] She's an actress who's only known work is 'Running Man' ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+454, -125] She's the only actress out of 'Running Man' who hasn't made it outside of the show... Kwang Soo and Song Joong Ki are doing so well with their acting careers whereas she's...
4. [+51, -6] Well if you let a cheater get away with it once, they'll do it again and again and you're destining yourself to a lifetime of heartache
5. [+35, -3] Usually it's the cheater who dumps the partner, not the other way around
6. [+28, -2] Yeah, reality is that it's the cheater who dumps you, not the other partner. It's better to just dump them the minute you catch them cheating... once a cheater, always a cheater.
7. [+27, -2] Maybe that thug she dated cheated on her
8. [+22, -2] Don't be dumb and dump him unless you want to live a lifetime of heartache
9. [+16, -2] It's always the ones who forgive and let people get away with it that always suffer in the end. Letting a cheater get away with it is giving them permission to cheat again and again.
10. [+13, -1] I remember a former prosecutor said on a TV show that 99% of men will divorce if his wife is caught cheating on him whereas 40% of women will divorce if her husband is caught cheating on her...