Article: [Exclusive] 'The original elves' SES decides to reunite after 14 years
Source: X Sports News via Nate
1. [+1,004, -98] The power of God-SM, they've finally done the most difficult. SES really is the only idol group to have ended things amicably with SM.
2. [+792, -59] Hul ca't wait
3. [+743, -56] So good to see singers from our past get back together like this~ so nostalgic~ ㅠㅠ
4. [+39, -13] God-SM? ㅋㅋ How can you call the company that when they're known for slave contracts and blocking their own groups from holding concerts with their songs or even using their own names once they leave the company? All those first generation idol groups who've had to go into copyright legal battles with SM... as a first generation SM fan, I can't even begin to tell you the countless wrongdoings of this company.
5. [+39, -9] Even 20 years later, they're still good singers and so beautiful. They're a group who've always been known to be close so I know that they'll still have the chemistry as they did in the past ^^
6. [+36, -13] I guess this proves that HOT has been unable to reunite so far because of one certain member then
7. [+29, -2] Honestly Lee Soo Man should listen to whatever SES, HOT, and Shinhwa wants considering how much they've done for him.......
8. [+25, -5] Oh!! That makes them the first first generation female idol group to reunite then
1. [+7,529, -368] Oh!!!!!! Can't wait~!!!!
2. [+4,554, -269] Wow... even Lee Soo Man wants a reunification ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
3. [+4,361, -281] Daebak
4. [+2,847, -230] Oooh... now I'm curious how this comeback will work...
5. [+454, -47] The impact of this reunification would've been bigger tenfold if none of them had been exposed to the media yet with all those baby rearing shows
6. [+477, -66] Sechs Kies fan here, congratulations. The legendary elves are back.. ^^
7. [+413, -52] SES songs are really modern and classy... especially 'Love' off of their third album... so good that I genuinely think Yoo Young Jin was high producing it ㅎㅎ
8. [+528, -60] I had a feeling that Shoo was back in the groove when Shoo was on 'Totoga' dancing and enjoying herself after spending so much time focusing on child rearing. I knew a reunification was in the works.