Article: 'Star Show 360' IOI Jun Somi, "My dad is young for his age, people think we're a couple when I'm with him"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+636, -122] But you do look older than your age..
2. [+508, -34] Somi does look like she could be in college
3. [+408, -34] Jun Somi looks mature but she's definitely still a little kid when you see the way she acts off stage
4. [+28, -17] Or on the flip side, Somi's old looking for her age...
5. [+19, -3] I remember Somi looked her age before she got all celebrity glammed up. I think losing weight and the make up is making her look older than she is. If your face is pretty, it doesn't really matter if you look older than your age anyway.
6. [+14, -9] But!! You have to admit she does look older than her age... can't do anything about that
7. [+13, -0] I think because she has western blood, you can't help that she matures faster than most kids her age
8. [+12, -0] It's true that she looks older than her age but I don't think child-like looks match being an idol at that age anyway;; and she's mixed so she's always looked mature since she was little. Anyway, she's still in junior high, don't say things that'll hurt her
1. [+3,968, -64] Somi does look quite mature though ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+2,494, -104] Jun Somi's father is damn handsome!! His acting was amazing in 'Descendants' too!!!
3. [+2,249, -162] Somi-ya, you're pretty ㅠㅠ it's usually the pretty ones who look older than their age like Tzuyu! It's just proof that you're pretty so enjoy it!!!
4. [+1,587, -70] I think Somi's pretty because she takes after her father
5. [+1,205, -68] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jun Somi ❤❤❤❤❤❤
6. [+155, -9] I wouldn't say Jun Somi is severely old looking but she does look more mature than her age
7. [+169, -14] She doesn't look old, she looks mature, and I still find her pretty
8. [+134, -7] Maybe because the way she acts is so full of confidence but I find her so cute ㅋㅋ I like that she's a hard worker