[Denied] Popera singer Kai is dating a YG stylist


Article: [Exclusive] Kai dating YG stylist director 

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+224, -16] I thought it was EXO Kai ㅋㅋ

2. [+173, -30] I bet a lot of people were baited by the title... journalist should've titled it better since not many people know him

3. [+163, -11] I feel like it's disrespectful to use a stage name when you know that there's already an artist using that stage name. Why should popera singer Kai be the target of jokes when he's done nothing wrong??

4. [+16, -2] I see EXO fans swearing up and down this article ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+15, -0] His name is Kai so the journalist is calling him Kai, why blame the journalist? If it's anyone to blame, it's EXO Kai for using a name that already exists

6. [+10, -2] Kai-nim, please don't get hurt by the comments! Have a happy relationship~! You have my support!!

7. [+9, -1] I bet all the EXO stupid fangirls had a heart attack ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+5, -0] It says popera singer Kai right there... anyway, to the public, both the singer Kai and EXO Kai are unfamiliar names

9. [+5, -2] I thought Kai was cheating on Krystal for a second

10. [+4, -0] I mean yeah his name is Kai but you have to admit that you thought of EXO Kai first ㅋㅋ

-