Article: Taecyeon, "I'm scared but I know I made the right decision" confession before army enlistment
Source: Herald Pop via Nate
1. [+763, -17] He gave up his residency to get tested for the army and was put in public service. As if that wasn't enough, he got surgery just so he could retake the exam and got into active duty. Wherever he gets placed in the army, all that he's done so far is enough for him to deserve a shield that protects him from any hate. I hope he has a good service. Ridiculous that those who really should be serving like sons of chaebol families and politicians are all sitting out.
2. [+461, -15] He made a realistic decision and I hope he sets an example for others. It is a duty to the nation.
3. [+419, -16] I'm not a 2PM fan but I hope he has a good service.
4. [+24, -3] Amazing... if I were a man, I'd try any way I could to get out of service. I hope he serves well.
5. [+22, -3] There's such a human quality to him. I used to hate him a lot back then but he's a real man now that I see him. He goes on touristy vacations, got full points on the toeic, and is serving in the army like this.
6. [+15, -2] Stuff like this is deserving of praise~~ don't get hurt and serve well
7. [+14, -2] He really hasn't gotten into any scandals and all, it's good to see
8. [+12, -2] He did a good thing, he deserves praise. I hope he doesn't worry too much, the army is not as bad as they say!
9. [+12, -4] When so many haven't served yet, the decision to serve now is a good one so fighting~
10. [+9, -1] Amazing~ MC Mong you see this? This is what you call a real man!!! Not anyone like you who only calls himself a man by name