Onew has mixed feelings on wanting to win a rookie actor award


Article: SHINee Onew, "A rookie award for 'Descendants'? I covet it but I think I'll become vain if I win it"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+439, -24] Shameless

2. [+373, -28] You're crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+336, -26] Horrible acting ㅋㅋ

4. [+53, -10] The fact that he wants it at all is so vain of him...; he should know that he isn't deserving of it at all

5. [+46, -9] What.. you realize you ruined my focus on the drama, right..??

6. [+44, -10] Wow, he's so shameless ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+37, -8] Him eve thinking of a rookie award doesn't make any sense ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I had to literally change the channel while watching his drama because of how horrible his acting scenes were ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+32, -6] I've been watching morning dramas lately and there are so many talented rookie actors. It's because of you untalented idols that these people don't have more opportunities to shine.

9. [+32, -9] His CPR scene.... just shocking in itself

10. [+29, -4] You're joking right? Do you know how many times you pissed me off every time you came on the screen?

11. [+22, -7] I thought he looked like a pigeon pecking at his food when he was doing that CPR scene... gu, gu, gu, gu... at least let your tears do the talking ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+20, -6] A rookie award... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the thought of it makes me laugh.. ㅋㅋ

13. [+17, -4] Honestly ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ sigh.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ if you're actually thinking of winning one... just sigh... no shame at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. [+15, -3] Onew, as much as I love you, this isn't right. If you win that award, KBS will get so much hate. Don't even say the 'roo' in 'rookie', got it?? A rookie award is given to a newcomer actor who performed well. Your acting in 'Descendants' was very bad;;;; just stick to singing, you're good at that.

-