Solar haggles in a Dubai market on 'WGM'


Article: Solar wears a hijab on 'WGM', haggling with a Dubai market seller

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+675, -5] ㅋㅋ She looks like a local

2. [+614, -5] I'd believe it if you told me she was from Dubai..

3. [+494, -5] Looks like a local

4. [+42, -10] She's the pretty one in Mamamoo

5. [+39, -3] So Solar is Arab style...

6. [+26, -8] I see her graduation photo face here

7. [+20, -2] I knew the comments would say she looks like a local ㅋㅋ

8. [+20, -7] Solar's only considered pretty because she's in Mamamoo. If she was in a normal girl group, she'd be the Hyoyeon, Sohyun, or Hyelim of her group.

9. [+19, -4] I would've thought she was a local if the screencaps didn't say she was Solar

10. [+16, -22] She actually matches the hijab really well, she looks pretty

-