Narsha reveals a photo from her island wedding


Article: Narsha reveals wedding photo "I will never forget October 8th"

Source: Sports Donga via Nate

1. [+216, -7] I told my mom that I wanted to get married on an island with just me and my husband and she slapped my back so hard ㅜㅜ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I find their decision amazing and I hope that nothing but good things happen to them!! Congratulations!!! ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+150, -5] Live happily~~!!

3. [+112, -23] Just saying but by the picture alone, they look like a thug couple ㅋ Styling yourself like this for your wedding photos is surely something you're going to regret in 10 years from the cringe ㅋ

4. [+30, -11] They look like thug ajumma and ajusshis

5. [+18, -7] Should've done a classier hair style... her hair looks like a lion's mane...

6. [+17, -13] Not jealous of them at all

7. [+15, -2] I've always noticed from the people around me that those who play hard when they're younger end up marrying better later on~

8. [+15, -14] Pretty picture! You have to be talented too to do self wedding pictures like this ㅋ Her husband looks like a model, or even a mannequin.

9. [+11, -3] I want to have a private wedding on a beautiful island with no one but us, it's so my style~~~ ♡♡♡

10. [+7, -4] Is her husband trying to become a celebrity or what? Why does he keep revealing his face?

-