Article: G-Dragon swept in 'misogyny controversy'... "Laundry is for mothers"
Source: Herald Econ via Nate
1. [+700, -82] He's obviously saying leave it to a mother's wisdom you dumb feminazis... are your brains as filled with fat as your bodies?
2. [+582, -52] Even foreigners say this stuff, what's so misogynistic about it? I swear, people accuse everything of misogyny nowadays;;
3. [+560, -52] He obviously meant it as a joke, don't witch hunt him over it
4. [+22, -2] This is barely misogyny...
5. [+19, -2] Why does everything have to be misogyny? ㅋㅋ My 6 year old kid's shirt has a tag on the back that says "leave it to mom" ㅋㅋ I laughed thinking it was cute
6. [+17, -1] So much controversy over nothing. Obviously it's saying leave it to mom if you don't know how to do it... how can you see that as misogyny?
7. [+16, -2] I actually find the tag hilarious, I don't find it misogynistic at all ㅋㅋㅋ And he's obviously sharing it because it's unique ㅋㅋ
8. [+10, -0] Isn't it actually the opposite? It's assuming that you're a man so you don't know how to do your own laundry
9. [+9, -1] On the contrary, there are other ads that say stuff like "leave changing the light bulbs to your dad" or "leave fixing your computer to your oppa", isn't it the same thing?
10. [+8, -0] Then what about that ad that says leave it to your dad to changing light bulbs or leave it to your oppa to fixing computers.. is that misandry too?