Jung Chaeyeon reveals her intense 16 kg loss diet regime



Article: Lost weight and became 'the second Suzy'... Jung Chaeyeon, she has it all

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+1,204, -79] She's pretty but not as much as Suzy...

2. [+996, -69] She has that comforting prettiness to her that Suzy has but Kwang Soo's excessive media play + her pre-surgery photos... she's the type of case where it's hard for her to see her full potential because of the people around her ruining it for her ㅠㅠ

3. [+909, -75] She's cute but Suzy's way too popular right now for anyone to be the second Suzy yet... and Suzy's only getting more beautiful by the day too

4. [+71, -8] I'm not saying she's ugly but she's honestly not the second Suzy level

5. [+57, -13] She's not even half as pretty as Suzy but she always calls herself the second Suzy ㅋㅋㅋ media play on your own instead of dragging other people into your mess

6. [+39, -8] You cannot compare a natural beauty to plastic surgery. Suzy's natural but still so much prettier.

7. [+34, -7] She has no shame media playing about her beauty when we all know she got plastic surgery...

8. [+33, -4] Kwang Soo-ya, stop using Suzy for your media play!!

9. [+28, -7] Kwang Soo-nim, she's not Suzy's level. Her face is average, her waist is too long, her legs are too short... stop ruining her chances at anything with your media play. Don't you feel bad for her?

-


Article: Jung Chaeyeon, "I lost 16 kg in 3 months from 64 kg -> 45 kg"

Source: Sports Donga via Naver

"Last year I lost 16 kg in 3 months starting at 64 kg. I mostly starved and only ate tofu. If I couldn't stand it, I ate grape tomatoes. Doing dance practice on top of that helped me lose weight. It affected my health and I have blood pressure issues now. I eat a little bit more now so I have to promote more. The human body doesn't faint as easily as you'd think. I don't take any extra vitamins or supplements. I just try to eat well when I can."

1. [+8,045, -219] It might be okay now because you're young... but it's going to come back to hit you hard when you're older... make sure you take nutritional supplements!

2. [+5,312, -190] Idols already have so much scheduled activities with dances and all, imagine the calories they burn without the need for extra exercise ㅜㅜ

3. [+4,070, -242] Could she even walk eating that little?

4. [+2,148, -163] Amazing

5. [+446, -27] Come on Kwang Soo, take care of her. There are healthier ways to lose weight, why make her starve?

6. [+390, -23] I did intensive diets when I was younger too and now I'm suffering from all sorts of issues... it really ruins you on the inside

7. [+349, -18] It's only possible because she's young. I was able to lose weight fast when I was in my teens and early twenties but now my health deteriorates if I don't take care of myself.

8. [+340, -17] Starving is bad, it causes low blood pressure

9. [+251, -16] I could never do this

10. [+196, -13] 80% of losing weight is what you eat, not how much you exercise... you lose weight just by watching what you eat

-