Article: Kahi ♥ Yang Jun Moo, picture dripping with love in Bali "Let's become the best team"
Source: Newsen via Nate
"Here's a pretty picture I took with my yeobo on our Bali trip. We've become two from one and now we're three. We promised to work hard and love each other every day. We'll have to work so, so, so much harder from now on, right? Let's do well. Let's become the best team."
1. [+416, -114] What a joke ㅋㅋㅋ isn't this his second marriage?
2. [+316, -64] They both look like men
3. [+278, -31] He looks similar to Narsha's husband
4. [+50, -1] Seems like the unnis who used to party hard end up marrying similar types of men... Narsha, Kahi, Jang Yoon Joo... their husbands give off that same feel...
5. [+45, -1] I don't know why they can't post messages like that to each other on Kakao Talk ㅡㅡ it's obviously posted just to show off
6. [+33, -5] She's marrying a man in his second marriage ㅋㅋ her mother must've been pissed
7. [+18, -1] Couldn't she have sent that to her husband directly? Why post it on Instagram?
8. [+14, -0] I'll never get why people post public messages like that ㅋㅋㅋ do they not have phones? Or Kakao Talk? I sometimes wonder how celebrities can survive when their urge to show off is so strong like this ㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+12, -1] Don't forget that her husband is the CEO of Incase
10. [+11, -2] I guess I wasn't the only one who thought they looked like a male/male couple ㅋ