Article: 'Um Tae Woong's wife' Yoon Hye Jin, SNS full of supportive posts "Find strength"
Source: Herald Econ via Nate
1. [+2,556, -28] At times like this, it's best to just act like nothing's happening around her
2. [+2,241, -22] How is that supporting her, it's basically giving her a big f*ck you.. sigh..
3. [+1,898, -21] Just leave her alone, it's like you're purposely fanning the fire
4. [+82, -1] When you're really, really going through a hard time, people coming up to you to tell you "find strength" is the most annoying thing you can hear. It's better to just stay quiet...
5. [+75, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'd hate seeing comments telling me to find strength ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what's even the point of leaving comments like that when you never cared in the first place?
6. [+60, -14] I'm a woman too and I was angered by the comments as well. This is why men always go around saying a woman's worst enemy is another woman. When someone's going through a misfortune, just keep your mouth shut ㅡㅡ going all the way to their SNS to leave a comment just looks like you're going out of your way to fan the fire
7. [+52, -16] You really have to give it to women for knowing how to fan a fire...
8. [+47, -6] Well the people commenting are messed up but I don't think she's doing the right thing either by opening and closing her SNS in a situation like this...
9. [+29, -2] Her husband was caught at a brothel, you think any of your comments telling her to find strength will actually help her find strength? Unless you're purposely trying to piss her off, just leave her alone
10. [+29, -9] I find this ajumma hilarious how she's still posting on SNS like she's acting all cool about it and it's even funnier how those posts get comments telling her to find strength like they're fanning the fire ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I will never understand the world of women~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
11. [+25, -1] I doubt any of those comments mean genuine support... just another opportunity to beat a person while they're down.
12. [+25, -3] Telling someone to "find strength" while they're down isn't genuine support. It's an opportunity to fan the fire...