B2ST looks into setting up an independent label


Article: [Exclusive] B2ST sets up their own agency... looking into ways to promote independently

Source: Sports Donga via Nate

1. [+1,224, -36] Hul daebak... so glad they didn't renew with Cube ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+1,119, -36] Wow, this is cool.. ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,008, -31] I support you, B2ST! Good songs hard working members ㅜㅜ! Will be waiting for your next album!

4. [+80, -3] They're doing it like Shinhwa~ cool, very cool

5. [+69, -3] B2ST always said that they viewed Shinhwa as role models and looked up to them. It's an unexplainable feeling to see them going down the same path as Shinhwa. Shinhwa fans are supporting B2ST fans and consoling them saying it's going to get a lot harder from here on out but B2ST fans seem so happy in this moment. I hope B2ST has a long running career like Shinhwa and both groups only have happy things coming their way!

6. [+66, -2] Not a fan but I can't help but like this group. They rarely cause scandals and they've always been known as hard workers. I hope they're a group that lasts like Shinhwa. It's great to have a group in Korea that grows older with their fans too.

7. [+59, -3] Ask Eric lots of questions guys since Shinhwa is in the same boat too. I hope good things come of this!

8. [+59, -2] B2ST is the type of group you want to support even though you're not a fan

-


Source: Naver

1. [+18,736, -249] Have we finally escaped Cube ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I respect B2ST's decision!!!! I will follow you

2. [+17,228, -349] Wow, the second Shinhwa ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+12,838, -343] I'm so happy.. I'm going to tear up

4. [+7,885, -163] I hope this is true...

5. [+8,558, -495] Thank you, I will follow whatever decision you guys take, so just thank you

6. [+1,909, -32] I hope they last as long as Shinhwa ㅋㅋ

7. [+2,038, -85] They're a long running group because they don't pursue "instant" music catered to teens

8. [+1,743, -21] B2ST can compose and write their own music so it's better that they leave Cube and promote independently. Not like Cube has ever done anything for them... I'm not a fan but I wish the best for B2ST. In the past, I only ever cared about my favorite group, but now I find myself supporting all groups that have made it this far./

-