Article: 'Inkigayo' Se7en shows that he's still the dance king even after 5 years of wait
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+1,034, -94] He needs to go for a massage after all that hardcore dancing
2. [+518, -39] Maybe he has an amazing sponsor? He gets bucket loads of hate but PDs still want him, it's weird.
3. [+171, -20] The industry must really be dirty... this is viewer abuse, forcing us to watch someone we don't want to watch. Imagine if a regular company staff was caught at a brothel, it would impact the company's image and he'd be fired immediately. Why is it that celebrities get to cause all sorts of scandals and come back out once enough time has passed...
4. [+48, -11] Sangchu isn't back on TV yet, why is he?
5. [+42, -6] He's abused his celebrity perks enough... got to leave his army base whenever he wanted, go get massages, what a life~
6. [+32, -3] He's not talented enough to make up for his scandal
7. [+29, -3] He's gotten old too
8. [+28, -5] Made me uncomfortable seeing him dance like that... he looked way too stuck up for what he's done;;;;
9. [+21, -1] ㅋㅋㅋ After seeing him on the same stage as other idols, you can tell that he's so washed up now. Nothing fresh about him, and nothing's changed since his debut. His dancing style is outdated... he's now just a 33 year old ajusshi who goes to massage parlors.
10. [+19, -3] He's so old now... looks like he could be a trot singer
11. [+16, -1] His song isn't even in the top 100 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ