Cosmic Girls' Sungso shows off her toned body in 'Cosmopolitan'



Article: Sungso, "I'm the type that gains weight if I don't manage myself... SISTAR's Bora is my role model"

Source: Sports Donga via Nate

1. [+275, -49] She's the ideal type of every man. A body that you can only ever see drawn in comic books. Even her legs are pretty. Truly a body made by exercise and working out.

2. [+216, -57] Top class body of the industry. And she's young and pretty to boot.

3. [+183, -38] Amazing.. a real bagel girl

4. [+25, -12] Definitely the type of body that men like. Although I'm sure women will think she's fat.

5. [+23, -26] These pictures seem highly edited... her body looked like that of a wrestler's on video;;

6. [+17, -0] She's cute when she speaks ㅎㅎ

7. [+16, -2] At first I wondered who Sungso was and why she was everywhere in the media... but she's so pretty ㅋㅋㅋ and cute... and sexy, she has it all

8. [+13, -5] Honestly, no man could ever put down Sungso... he beats Jun Hyosung even at her prime.

-

Source: Daum

1. [+228, -22] You're better than Bora

2. [+149, -15] Love her, she's my new fave

3. [+80, -13] Both Bora and Sungso have pretty bodies in different ways ㅎㅎ I like both

4. [+43, -7] Sungso, your body's great enough already that you don't have to look up to anyone as your role model

5. [+37, -7] But it's over for her the minute she loses weight

6. [+36, -8] Sungso's the best

7. [+18, -4] Sungso wins

8. [+11, -1] Sungso has the much better body, what is she talking about... ㅋㅋㅋ

-