Article: 'Leaving Running Man' Gary, "Thank you again and again for the 7 years of love and advice"
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+503, -18] His role wasn't that big on the show but I do think that his empty space will be missed ㅜㅜ
2. [+420, -17] You worked hard for the past 7 years! Hopefully we can see you again with great music ^^!
3. [+85, -14] We have all learned that it's best to jump ship before it sinks
4. [+21, -3] You worked hard, Kang Gary!!!
5. [+18, -0] Honestly, Gary and Kim Jong Guk were the only ones worth watching on 'Running Man'... he was the physical ace too.
6. [+18, -6] Sad that we won't see the Monday couple anymore but I trust that he'll come back with great music. Great work all this time~
7. [+15, -1] There's no supporting role like him, what a shame that he's leaving...
8. [+14, -0] I noticed on older 'Running Man' episodes that he seemed to be at a loss as to what to focus on between his main career and variety shows and I guess he chose to leave variety