Yoobin thinks she's the prettiest 'black pearl' between Yuri and Fei


Article: Wonder Girls Yoobin, "Out of the 3 black pearls with Yuri and Fei, I have the prettiest skin"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+206, -31] Yuri has always shown that she has great bare skin on shows like 'Law of the Jungle'. I don't think I've ever heard of Yoobin or Fei having good skin though.

2. [+199, -46] I saw close up shots of her on 'Unpretty Rap Star' and she has pretty severe eczema. She thinks her skin is pretty????

3. [+149, -28] Yoobin-ssi, I don't think that's right. Your skin looked pretty bad in close ups.

4. [+19, -2] You can tell from these screencaps alone that her skin isn't anything to brag about...

5. [+11, -4] She's talking about her skin color, not her skin condition

6. [+10, -7] She has the prettiest face... but as for her skin, I honestly thought I was looking at the moon when I saw close up shots of her face

7. [+9, -2] She's talking about her skin color!!! The color!!!!!!! Color!!!!! Not her skin condition but the color!!!!!!! Ugh people! ㅡㅡ

8. [+6, -1] You illiterates, she's talking about having the best skin color between them

9. [+5, -0] Yoobin looked the best with dark skin + short hair during her 'So Hot' days ㅋㅋ

10. [+1, -1] Fei's not even that dark

-