Jessi enjoys a poolside break at home


Article: "Top notch bikini body" Jessi's perfect S line

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+367, -65] Even if she already came out about getting a boob job, still can't help but notice how fake they look

2. [+356, -101] Men don't like her, she's the type of celebrity that only girls fangirl over

3. [+354, -84] She's not really a type that appeals to men

4. [+33, -18] Not like any of you helped pay for her surgery, who cares what you think as long as she's happy with the results... I bet none of you would be able to say a word to her face if you saw her in real life tsk tsk

5. [+28, -17] Are the men who claim that they don't like Jessi just intimidated by her?

6. [+20, -2] I feel like I'd be really stressed if I had a friend like Jessi. The type who says whatever and anything she wants but then gets all mad when others try to do the same.

7. [+13, -4] Husky voice, fake tits, dark skin, I don't really see the appeal in her as a woman

8. [+13, -4] I've never seen any man around me claim to like her. It's always only the women who fangirl over her going unni unni ㅋㅋ

9. [+10, -0] She'd be nothing in America but she comes to Korea acting like a queen ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+10, -5] Why do men assume that women like Jessi? Even us women like younger kids, and especially married women in their thirties like me don't like her. I've never seen anyone around me claim to like her. If anyone, we tend to like Suzy or Seolhyun, and lately Kim Yoo Jung and Kim So Hyun.

11. [+9, -3] For someone who's lived in Korea for 10 years, I'll never understand why her pronunciation is still worse than a foreigner who's only lived in Korea for 3 years. Or is that a part of her swag?

-