Article: [Exclusive] Kim Junsu and Hani break up after a year.... "remain senior and junior"
Source: Yonhap News via Naver
1. [+13,461, -180] They broke up a lot earlier than I thought they would
2. [+9,076, -408] Hani used to be doing so well... but now a break up, it must be hard for her lately
3. [+6,089, -421] We all knew they'd break up, right~?
4. [+4,029, -73] Idols always break up over the same reason: a busy schedule naturally drew them apart
5. [+2,181, -124] They didn't break up recently, they broke up a while ago but want to look like they were serious about each other and so they acted like they were dating for a year. Hani cried on TV over the smallest of things about 5-6 months ago, and that's around the time they actually broke up. She was probably crying over being sad over their break up. Their agency just waited on breaking the news because having them break up early just makes their relationship look easy.
6. [+2,220, -157] Poor Hani. Next break up is probably the Zico couple.
7. [+2,233, -190] Feels like Hani lost more in the end... how difficult it must be for her
8. [+1,871, -87] I feel like that's the reason why Hani was crying and whining all over TV all the time. They probably broke up then but are only releasing the news now.
9. [+2,195, -198] Hani lost so, so much in the end. She lost her fans, her trend status, and her popularity all in the span of a year
10. [+1,568, -50] For the amount of damage it did to her image, they really didn't date long enough
11. [+1,493, -73] I think they broke up over 6 months ago
12. [+1,495, -105] Is that why she was crying on TV all the time...?
13. [+1,253, -65] I'm a man myself but even I realize how much more of a loss it is for the woman's side with public relationships...
14. [+1,178, -78] Hani lost out on a lot with this relationship ㅜ.ㅜ she got so much hate
15. [+1,258, -121] They didn't really match anyway....
16. [+1,265, -144] I had a feeling they broke up a long time ago ㅋㅋㅋ ever since Hani started crying over eating a piece of bread ㅋㅋ
17. [+1,013, -72] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Only one side got their image damaged only for it to all end in a break up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
18. [+885, -84] For some reason, it feels like Hani was dumped
19. [+755, -43] I had a feeling they broke up when Hani was crying over no reason on variety shows
20. [+845, -76] Hani's career is over with now. She lost a lot of fans over her scandal with Junsu and the way she made viewers uncomfortable on variety shows cut down her popularity, which she did to herself.
21. [+558, -37] Around this time next year, I'm expecting Zico and Seolhyun to break up too ㅋㅋ
22. [+636, -69] Hani's popularity really has dropped lately, she's even been cut from all her shows...
23. [+704, -107] Hani just doesn't seem to be able to catch a break ever since she cut her hair short
24. [+395, -11] There was a time where Hani looked really unstable and anxious all the time, so I bet it's been a while since they broke up..
25. [+451, -39] Poor Hani, she was doing so well for herself but now her image is in the dumps ever since that dating scandal
1. [+1,492, -93] Why did she act like that when she they were going to break up anyway
2. [+1,416, -73] The only result of the relationship was Hani's drop in popularity
3. [+1,130, -72] They were a couple that everyone knew would eventually break up..
4. [+131, -7] Not like it's anything new for a celebrity couple to date and break up. Nothing wrong with breaking up if you're not a fit for each other.
5. [+102, -62] Why does it feel like Hani lost more in the end ㅋㅋ
6. [+91, -22] Find strength Hani, there are a lot of great men in the world
7. [+66, -52] Their dating scandal broke out just as Hani was hitting the top of the trend chart and then the scandal put her on a downward spiral only for them to break up a year later;; ㅋ
8. [+57, -46] I feel like I'd be whatever if Lee Min Ho and Suzy broke up... but for some reason with this couple, it feels like Hani lost a lot more in the end...
1. [+289, -17] Junsu-ya, time to go to the army
2. [+251, -72] That ba$tard tied her down when she was doing so well with her career and now he breaks up with her, tsk tsk tsk
3. [+210, -64] Hani, good job on the break up. Find strength. Breaking up is not a detriment to your image but just a process towards meeting someone better.
4. [+80, -16] Honestly Hani could do better...
5. [+41, -39] And Jun Hyun Moo had to get all that hate over her, ugh so disrespectful of her
1. [+1,590, -124] I'm sure Hani enjoyed herself during the relationship but from the perspective of the damage it's done to her image, she lost out on a lot
2. [+1,074, -65] Go to the army
3. [+698, -68] I knew something was up when Hani was whining and crying all the time. A woman will always be smiling when she meets a man who treats her right, never crying like that.
4. [+559, -22] It's a natural part of life, dating and breaking up..
5. [+485, -7] I predict in a few months we'll be reading "Zico and Seolhyun break up over busy schedules"
6. [+433, -25] Not like any of us really thought they'd date for a long time, did we?
7. [+390, -33] I knew the reason she was crying was because they broke up... there's really no other reason to be crying for no reason like that. Well, I hope she's able to move on from it all. Fighting!
8. [+178, -11] EXID lost so much popularity over this dating scandal...
9. [+172, -9] I'm sure they broke up a long time ago, I'm thinking ever since Hani was crying all over TV because she couldn't control her emotions. Junsu probably saw her as a quick lay while Hani dreamt of something bigger..
10. [+132, -9] We all knew they'd break up ㅋㅋ