Article: Son Naeun, even dazing off her beauty still shines
Source: Sports Seoul via Nate
1. [+474, -23] I consider her the prettiest member as A Pink's center but why is it that whenever she's in dramas, her face looks so stuffy? I've never thought of Park Sodam as particularly pretty but even she looks better by comparison. I don't know about Son Naeun's acting either, I just feel like acting is not the path for her, and she definitely doesn't have the face for it either. She's so pretty when she's on stage, I guess there really is a separate type of face meant for acting.
2. [+382, -12] Weird. She's so pretty so why is it that she always looks different in dramas?
3. [+316, -6] All I can notice are her cheeks in her dramas....
4. [+37, -1] Her face is pretty when you look at it but it's so flat and wide that when you do close ups or put her next to actresses with smaller head sizes, she ends up looking uglier by comparison. She doesn't have what it takes to be an actress.
5. [+31, -1] I guess it really shows that actresses are different. I consider Kang Minkyung absolutely gorgeous but whenever I see her in dramas, she lacks the facial dimension that other actresses have.
6. [+27, -5] We all saw what her face really looks like in dramas, edited photos from pictorials aren't going to do it anymore ㅋㅋ
7. [+26, -1] The lower half of her face is so weird... and her cheeks too.. I can't focus on anything else with her dramas because of that
8. [+24, -2] Just stop acting..
9. [+19, -1] The stage is purely set up for idols to look good with the spotlights and everything... it's why they don't look as good as other actresses in real life
10. [+17, -4] There really is a separate face meant for acting. I always thought of Son Naeun as prettier than Park Sodam but she weirdly looks uglier than her in their drama.
11. [+13, -1] It's one of the reasons why UEE went so crazy with her weight loss. There's a huge difference between an idol's face on stage and their face on dramas or movies. The cameras and the angles they use are completely different. Suzy's rarely on stage anymore but if you notice her face on screen and on stage, it's slightly different. Same for Seolhyun (because in dramas, her fellow member Kwon Mina is a lot prettier visually). There's nothing you can do about it unless you're someone like Suzy who can pull off both sides You have to be like UEE and completely give up on one side and all in on the other.
12. [+9, -0] Her face is flat with no dimension so it's not good for dramas which require a lot of close ups ㅠㅠ on stage it's fine because there are a ton of spotlights and the cameras are moving around fast so viewers only get the overall image... Having a flat face is horrible for the camera though.
1. [+87, -11] She looks like a doll. She must really manage her body hard, look at how thin she is ㅠㅠ
2. [+79, -10] So damn pretty Son Naeun
3. [+62, -7] She looks like a doll, so pretty
4. [+85, -15] Innocent, pretty, cute, so jealous Son Naeun!
5. [+49, -3] Naeun-ah, I miss you, can't wait to see what image you'll show next
6. [+46, -3] So pretty, classy and luxurious looking
7. [+39, -1] Wow so pretty, sexy and innocent!!! Can't wait for A Pink's comeback, the teaser is daebak!!!!
8. [+61, -9] It didn't hit yet that their comeback was soon but this picture is making me excited, fighting on your comeback
9. [+61, -9] Sexy + innocent Son Naeun, can't wait for A Pink's comeback on the 26th
10. [+46, -4] A Pink's comeback on the 26th ^^ Son Naeun looks innocent and pretty, jealous