Article: 'V app' Clazziquai breaks their two year hiatus and returns
Source: Herald Pop via Naver
1. [+230, -4] Clazziquai's first album is seriously the best. It's so good that every release after hasn't been able to garner attention in their own right, which is a shame.
2. [+211, -3] Clazziquai was what brought the electronic trend to our music industry 12 years ago when Lee Seung Gi was still singing ballads like 'Nuna Is My Woman'
3. [+156, -3] Sweety, She Is, Lover Boy, Fiesta, so many great songs ㅠㅠ ♥♥ Now that I'm thinking about it, I remember the male lead in their Sweety music video was Lee Jun Ki. She Is was also the theme song for 'My Name Is Kim Sam Soon'... these songs are so old and yet still bursting with modern charm.
4. [+120, -1] Their first, second, and third albums still sound so contemporary today
5. [+82, -2] Two years... so much has happened in two years
6. [+30, -3] Clazziquai's music is really modern. Their first album was the best but every album after have been really good as well.
7. [+13, -0] Their first album 'Instant Pig' is one of the top Korean albums!! I remember being so shocked when I first listened to 'After Love'
8. [+19, -3] The leaders who brought the electronic genre to Korea