Article: Choi Sung Guk, "If there's a stewardess I like, I look her name up on SNS"
Source: Newsen via Nate
"I fly to China 2-3 times a month and I try to find someone on flight. If there's (a stewardess) I like, I'll remember her name and then look her name up on SNS. If she has a 'Lovestagram' with pictures of a boyfriend, I'll pass on her. It's not that I like stewardesses but I like their style. I like prim and proper styles like stewardesses and anchorwomen."
1. [+711, -30] Ajusshi...
2. [+663, -45] That's so ugly
3. [+126, -5] Gross, just gross... an airplane flight is not a room salon, what's he doing acting like he has his choice among those women?
4. [+99, -3] This type of tactic was popular during Cyworld days too...
5. [+89, -4] They say that it gets harder to marry the older you get because you have such high standards, he seems like that type ㅋ think of your age... no wonder you're an aging bachelor when all you look for are young, pretty ladies
6. [+87, -3] He's probably arrogant enough to think that any of those stewardesses would fall for him just by merit of him being a celebrity... Don't be like that, just be normal and find dates through acquaintances..
7. [+78, -3] Ugh, that gives me goosebumps. Imagine if it's a common name and all the profiles that he has to look through;;; and what if the woman doesn't have a boyfriend? What's he going to do then?
8. [+69, -2] Sounds like a thug who just hits on any woman who passes by. How cheap of him at that age.
9. [+64, -2] Scary ㅡㅡ
10. [+53, -2] What's wrong with him?
11. [+41, -3] That's so wrong...
12. [+40, -5] It's hilarious how he's arrogant enough to think he can hit on any girl and she'll fall for him ㅋㅋㅋ young, pretty ladies have standards too you know, why would they date an ajusshi like you