Article: "Visual stransformation" Sulli, the truth of innocence
Source: Herald Pop via Nate
1. [+531, -52] After all that criticism she got over her lolita-esque pictures, shouldn't she be toning it down a little?
2. [+506, -41] Put some clothes on;; does she have some disease where she's impelled to show skin?
3. [+416, -46] She seems subconsciously scared of the public forgetting about her. That's why she uploads pictures like this, to show off that she's still here while still maintaining her footing on a foundation that's getting smaller and smaller.
4. [+29, -6] She's a celebrity I would've really liked if she acted with a bit more class. She was born with such beauty and it's a shame that she cuts it down like this voluntarily.
5. [+28, -1] It's obvious that she intentionally takes pictures for men to imagine things with
6. [+24, -1] I'm a bit scared of her now
7. [+22, -1] Kind of scary...
8. [+22, -1] People were up in arms over that lolita picture she took with Goo Hara but now that it's quieted down, she's back to her attention wh*re antics... she honestly seems messed up ㅜ is Choiza not good to her?
9. [+21, -1] Her pictures are looking more and more like vintage erotic movie posters;;;
10. [+18, -3] I wonder if Choiza has introduced her to his parents yet?... randomly curious