Article: 'Sex crime controversy' Jung Jun Young, "I filmed her as a joke under her consent... it wasn't hidden camera"
Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver
1. [+17,468, -1,725] I guess we'll find out if she consented or not once the video is investigated..
2. [+13,068, -1,688] The fact that he thought a hidden camera was a 'joke'... hmm, something seems off about that
3. [+15,314, -2,437] If she consented to it, why is she filing the lawsuit then? ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
4. [+9,977, -1,291] If you're innocent, why don't you submit your phone for evidence then ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+4,147, -2,71] So submit your phone and computer for investigation
6. [+4,032, -346] He took no questions at his press conference and only read off his own papers ㅋㅋㅋ if you believe you're innocent, answer the questions and submit your phone
7. [+3,623, -215] If only his phone wasn't called the golden phone...
8. [+4,217, -433] I knew this would happen. It's clear that he filmed her, it was just a matter of what excuses he came up with to cover for it. It was a joke, it was consensual... you're over with.
1. [+1,746, -406] So why isn't he submitting his phone? If he's so confident, go submit it ㅋㅋ
2. [+1,741, -219] His image is in the dumps now ㅜㅜ and that's how the cookie crumbles...
3. [+1,505, -274] What a pointless press conference. He should just submit his phone for investigation and prove his innocence that way. Why is he avoiding it? Because he has something to hide?
4. [+141, -14] Please submit your golden phone... the phone that all your friends have watched and called golden
5. [+105, -11] What a pointless press con
Article: "My ex-girlfriend is a kind person" Jung Jun Young looks out for A even amidst controversy
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+768, -132] I bet that's what his lawyer told him to do... talk nicely of A so that he can save whatever image he has left
2. [+724, -143] Throw that script out
3. [+592, -121] So why is he refusing to submit his phone?
4. [+48, -4] Trying to cosplay as a nicer person than he is... If the woman is so "nice" like you claim, then why is she suing you for sexual assault and hidden camera charges? That's just proving that you're trash ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+41, -3] What is he talking about? He's calling the woman nice but then goes to claim that she got pissed over her boyfriend being distant with her so she's trying to screw him over with a video that they both consented to filming? ㅡ.ㅡ
6. [+35, -8] If you care so much about her, why are you sticking a camera in her face while doing her?
7. [+32, -3] Out of all the couples that I've seen film things like this, they've never been the normal kind... hidden camera is even trashier too
8. [+22, -3] So how much did his company pay you to write this article? If he actually 'cared' about her, he wouldn't have filmed her in the first place ㅋㅋ
Article: [Exclusive] 'A' submits petition on the 25th "Jung Jun Young did nothing wrong"
Source: The Fact via Nate
1. [+1,482, -191] Did you reach a settlement
2. [+1,254, -161] ㅋㅋ Birds of a feather
3. [+1,012, -127] File a lawsuit, have him deposit some money into your bank account, drop lawsuit, settlement complete
4. [+112, -17] It's too late for him. The fact that he even filmed himself having sex is enough to know that he's a psycho. Who knows how many other hidden camera videos he has of his other exes... this might be what Zico was talking about when he called his phone a golden phone.
5. [+97, -7] What was the point of this lawsuit then...? The two are crazy
6. [+71, -6] Is this whole thing a joke? They filmed themselves having sex as a joke, consented to hidden camera and all and now she files this petition?
7. [+71, -11] Not sure what's happening anymore but Jung Jun Young's image is done for, that's for sure...
8. [+68, -13] Cha ching! Money has been deposited