Article: Crayon Pop comeback 'Doodoomchit' 100% addiction guaranteed, it'll be hard to just listen to it once
Source: 10asia via Naver
1. [+1,294, -136] It's way too obvious that this comeback was produced with the intent of making the dance a trend. No focus on musicality or their vocal skills... It's hard to like this group because they make it so obvious that they want to be popular, not because they're in it to produce good music.
2. [+1,047, -103] You mean it's hard to even listen to it once
3. [+745, -50] This group is hopeless if this comeback doesn't work out..
4. [+506, -48] Too childish in the beginning...
5. [+341, -29] I don't think they'll ever hit another choreography like 'Bar Bar Bar'
6. [+103, -12] The generation of hook songs are over... you need musicality to last in the industry anymore
7. [+86, -8] So difficult for a girl group to long run
8. [+71, -11] Sure you can hit jackpot once with something like 'Bar Bar Bar' but not twice. The song has no soul, the dance has no soul... their agency has hit their limit. You can't milk something twice;;;; Sorry Crayon Pop!
9. [+54, -8] It's so off putting how hard they try to be so exaggerated with everything