Article: "Brimming album" Dal Shabet's hope as a girl group of 6 years
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+1,041, -21] Wow I didn't even know they were having a comeback... does their agency not care at all about making them popular?
2. [+756, -15] I didn't know until now about this comeback because they barely promoted it
3. [+646, -18] I just feel bad for them ㅠㅠ At least Rainbow has individual members who have made it on their own
4. [+371, -24] Dal Shabet fighting ㅋㅋ
5. [+275, -5] They're four members now... didn't they have more?
6. [+42, -3] Woohee was the potential hit of the group but their agency used her up in a loan shark CF and she just flopped after that... there's no hope for this group
7. [+33, -2] The groups that aren't popular in Korea but still keep going somehow are usually more popular overseas (and by overseas, I mean China, Japan, SEA)... Even T-ara whose image is an utter wreck in Korea still brings in a considerable income from overseas activities. Dal Shabet's a similar case.
8. [+36, -5] Why blame their agency? Their agency is at least keeping them together even though they're a group where nothing works out for them ㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+27, -3] Look at how Girl's Day got popular... concepts like 'sexy' don't matter, it's all about the perfect mesh of a good song and choreography
10. [+24, -3] Their agency must actually be really loyal to be keeping them together and letting them release songs. Can't imagine how deep in the reds they must be with six years of no hits.
Article: Dal Shabet Soobin, "I passed my type 2 driver's license after 3 times"
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
1. [+531, -34] Wow... with how notoriously easy the test is, she could only pass the type 2 after 3 times? Please don't ever get on the road... she just got licensed for murder
2. [+436, -34] If it took you 3 times to pass a test that's notoriously easy, please don't get in the driver's seat...
3. [+254, -24] I passed the first try and I'm still scared to drive... if it took you 3 times to pass a type 2, please don't drive
4. [+20, -4] Do you have rocks for a brain?
5. [+15, -1] Sigh... once she makes money, she's for sure going to buy a car and get on the road... please drive properly and safely
6. [+13, -1] With how notoriously easy the test is right now, how can she have failed it twice? Is that even possible?
7. [+10, -0] If she had taken the older test which was significantly harder, she would've failed at least 30 times then
8. [+9, -4] To pass a type 2, you basically just need to know how to read the traffic lights... and for her to have taken 3 tries to pass it... pretty much saying she grabbed the wheel without any knowledge. How can they give her a license?
9. [+9, -0] For how easy the test is, please don't drive if it took you 3 tries to pass it. You might as well consider yourself license-less.
10. [+9, -0] Do not ever drive. I passed the type 1 test on my first try but I'm still scared to drive even today./