SHINee confirms group comeback for October 6th



Article: [Exclusive] SHINee confirms October 6th 'M! Countdown' comeback... stage for new song

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+920, -19] They have fresh concepts every comeback... I checked out their official homepage and they set it up to look like old school internet back in the day. Such a unique group...

2. [+746, -14] Come on, promote their comeback more!!! It's been such a long while since they've had a full group comeback!!! SHINee's back!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡

3. [+672, -12] SHINee's back!

4. [+603, -13] SHINee is Back!

5. [+554, -13] Looking forward to another album concept in SHINee's style~

6. [+148, -3] Despite being 9 years into their debut, every concept feels so new and fresh. SHINee's one of the only groups that can pull that off.

7. [+114, -0] I'm not a fan but I want their cassette tape. Their comeback looks so promising.

8. [+112, -1] That limited edition cassette... I must buy it!! Please release more!! I need it!!!!

-