Article: Nickhun, "I don't want to introduce my little sister to the 2PM members"
Source: X Sports News via Nate
1. [+322, -35] Drunk driver. I bet if the other members had little sisters, they wouldn't want to introduce them to you either.
2. [+266, -25] Who would want to introduce their little sister to a bunch of clubbing party goers? Follow any of these guys when they don't have schedules and see what they do on their off time
3. [+209, -9] Not like your members want to date her either
4. [+19, -5] 2PM feels like such a flop now
5. [+18, -4] I doubt the members want to date your little sister either!!!!
6. [+18, -11] The entire world has already seen that your little sister isn't pretty
7. [+13, -6] I don't think they'd want to date her either. She's a total ajumma face.
8. [+9, -3] It's funny how Song Joong Ki and Nichkhun are so protective over their little sisters when they're the ones who took all the good genes... ㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+2,369, -42] I noticed over 90% men who have nunas or little sisters usually don't want their friends being involved with them, probably because he knows what the person's like
2. [+2,567, -155] For some reason, these jokes just don't seem like jokes anymore...
3. [+1,474, -75] I think celebrities should stick to dating each other. They'd have a better understanding of what the other's going through.
4. [+996, -27] Oppas usually don't like introducing their little sisters to his friends
5. [+273, -2] It's usually not wise to hook your family up with your friends
6. [+270, -15] Nichkhun said it was because he knew them too well and that it'd be awkward with the members if they ended up breaking up. Don't make up any weird rumors~~~
7. [+155, -2] It's best to avoid a situation where your close friends and family are hooking up... a happy ending isn't always guaranteed
8. [+116, -2] I wouldn't want my own friend to become my brother-in-law either