Article: Black Pink vs 2NE1, what's the same and what's different?
Source: Sports Donga via Naver
1. [+1,429, -62] The same: the music. The difference: the members.
2. [+1,085, -91] Honestly, 2NE1 could've sung Black Pink's songs and I wouldn't have noticed even 1% of a difference... Which is a bit surprising since YG is all about being different with their styles
3. [+683, -34] Their faces are different ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+534, -46] They're way too similar to 2NE1. When I listen to 'Whistle', I get CL and Gong Minzy feels.
5. [+158, -26] When I listen to their songs, I can tell which parts CL would've gotten or which parts Park Bom would've sung. It just feels like they gave 2NE1's song to a rookie group. Maybe they have the same rap and vocal teacher because they sound like they're trying really hard to copy 2NE1's style but still lack the powerful impact that they had.
6. [+106, -10] The biggest difference is the visuals
7. [+86, -7] 2NE1 had a bit of a stronger image unlike Black Pink who shouts for oppa in 'Boombayeh'
8. [+53, -2] Their visuals... Black Pink is like the upgraded version of 2NE1
9. [+46, -8] The reason Black Pink's debut didn't have the same impact that 2NE1's did is because girl groups have done every concept under the sun already. I think Black Pink is fine given what they're working with and I find them unique in their own way.
10. [+18, -0] The biggest difference is that one was ugly and the other is pretty