Jung Ga Eun responds to controversial breastfeeding selca


Article: Jung Ga Eun reveals picture of herself breast feeding... is it an attention seeking act or maternal instinct?

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+636, -24] I wouldn't call her an attention wh*re... I don't think she purposely uploaded that picture to fish for attention, she just didn't think at all when uploading it..

2. [+505, -41] You could tell she put a lot of work into taking that picture. She stacked a bunch of towels or diapers underneath the baby's head to support it so that she could take a picture with her free hand... If the picture had been different, like one of her holding the baby with both arms and staring at it lovingly while a relative took the picture for her, I don't think it would've gotten so much hate. But having it staged like that... I think that's pretty attention seeking of her.

3. [+427, -26] She is an attention wh*re... what does this have anything to do with maternal instincts?

4. [+29, -1] Yup, an attention wh*re

5. [+28, -0] When I breastfeed, I never think of taking a selca... I'd understand if someone took her picture for her while she was naturally doing it but doing a selca pose for it is something I can't really understand.

-

Article: Jung Ga Eun speaks on breastfeeding selca controversy, "I wanted to show off my baby..."

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

"I can't reply to every single comment.. but, well, maybe I am an attention wh*re ^^ now that I have a baby, I go crazy wanting to show it off. Maybe I should've restricted myself... but I can't live life according to how everyone else wants me to... I just want to be grateful to the people who support me and view me positively ^^ Thank you to those who did"

1. [+825, -42] "Maybe I am an attention wh*re" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sulli-ya, the true attention wh*re has arrived, what're you going to do now?

2. [+692, -58] I understand her desire to show off her baby but it is a bit of a stretch to go as far as to upload a selca like htis

3. [+518, -36] ...;

4. [+66, -1] She wanted to show off her baby? And yet we see none of her baby except just her sticking her lips out trying to look pretty. Sure her SNS is her private space but she's a celebrity, she needs to be more careful than the rest of us with every picture she chooses to share. If you can't control that, then yeah, you are an attention wh*re...

5. [+62, -3] There are a ton of ways to show off your baby, and a picture of you breastfeeding isn't one of them... I've seen so many mothers share photos on SNS but never one of themselves breastfeeding;

6. [+54, -1] Okay, you wanted to show off your baby. But the way you went about it was weird. Was that picture necessary? We can't even see the baby's face.

7. [+42, -3] What I personally found uncomfortable about the picture was that it wasn't about the baby but more about Jung Ga Eun wanting to look cute for the camera. She says she wants to show off her baby but the focus is actually on her...

8. [+30, -2] You mean you wanted to show yourself off, not your baby ㅋㅋㅋ who would take that selca to be a show off of the baby? Are we supposed to compliment you on how pretty the back of the baby's head is?

-