DIA to have a Harry Potter themed comeback next month



Article: DIA to have surprise comeback on September 12th... 'Harry Potter' themed

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+2,003, -74] Already? Jung Chaeyeon's going to faint...

2. [+1,388, -64] Kwang Soo-ya... Chaeyeon needs rest. If you keep pushing her like this, she's going to have three different promotions overlapping in September;;;

3. [+1,045, -81] I hope Chaeyeon doesn't get hurt..

4. [+804, -55] Wow ㅋㅋㅋ This is just harder on the staff and the members and the fans... fighting to everyone~

5. [+219, -12] It's going to be tight but find strength, Chaeyeon-ah! ㅎ

6. [+221, -19] The start of another murderous schedule... I met DIA in real life and they're all such nice and hard working people. I wish them luck! Fighting!

7. [+192, -10] Hul ㅋㅋㅋ what a unique concept

8. [+211, -21] As a fan of the original movie and book, I'm looking forward to this Harry Potter concept. I've never seen any other group do it so I'm wondering what the song sounds like.

-